Yes. You wake up someday then tried to login into the unifi cloud account to check the controller and you are shocked! All you can see is the demo controller and somehow magically all controllers disappeared from the account.
Just check the NTP (Network Time Protocol) on your system from which you are accessing the cloud account. In most of the cases, the system time is lagging or incorrectly setup. All you need to do is re-synch the system NTP server or set time on the system properly.
Once that is done, relaunch the cloud account and then all the controller should be there. No more disappeared controllers.
This helped me and should help you as well.
If that doesn’t help you out the only option remaining is to get local access to the controller and check if the cloud access on the controller is in connected state or not.
Make sure the controller is connected to the internet so that it can communicate with your unifi,ubnt.com account. If you are having any issues with enabling the cloud access on the controller you can check my following post here to get rid of that.
Also, Check out the minimum System Requirements to enable the cloud access on the controller:
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10: UniFi Controller Software v4.8.15 or above
- Mac OS X: UniFi Controller Software v4.8.15 or above
- Linux: Please search for the release notes for your Linux operating system here to determine if your version has any specific requirements outside of the general information provided here.
- 64-bit Java
- Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Windows IE 10 (or above)
- Recommended browser is google chrome. Make sure you are are using the latest updated version of it,
Please try and check if that helps. Good luck. If not, the comment section is all yours.